The team at Vi has created a process to make your application and onboarding experience as easy and efficient as possible. Just follow these simple steps:
- Once you have completed your online candidate profile and application for the job you feel is the best fit, you will receive a confirmation that your application has been received.
- In some cases, we may need additional information from you to get a better idea of your career goals and qualifications. We want to be sure we have a meaningful fit for you.
- We will arrange an interview if we determine we would like to learn more about your background and experience.
- The first interview may be conducted by phone or through an in-person meeting.
- At some point during the interview process, you may be asked to complete an assessment.
- Have your professional business references ready in case we ask for them.
- If you are chosen to join the Vi team, you will receive a job offer, including compensation and benefits. Any offer we make is subject to your successful completion of our required background checks and drug test. Additionally, there may be other contingencies stated in the offer letter.
Vi is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities as required by the law. If you need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Vi, or an accommodation due to disability, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by telephone at
(312) 803-8437. (This email address is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process.)
- Once you start your career at Vi, your manager or supervisor will welcome you and guide you through on-the-job training and introductory courses and tools.
- During your first months of employment, you will take part in a formal Vi orientation program to familiarize you with company benefits, policies, procedures and development tools and resources.